BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm gonna meet hell xD

14 July 2010

One of My Best Friends Yanlin!!! She save Photofiltre, Photo Scape And Photoshop to my pen drive~ Haha^-^ Finally i can learn how to edit picture... That day Crystal and Yanlin come to my shop, Yanlin teach me how to use the Photofiltre, Photoscape And Photoshop~ Erm...don't know what reason Photoshop can't use it... so bad~But is ok still can use Photofiltre and Photoscape...

Btw why is crsytal acting weird lately?! She search all my cupboard in my room... lolx!!! is she a closet police???!!!o.o

16 July 2010

today me , yanlin and pei ling joined a "program celik minda" something like 'getting tuition after school'i'm sure i'll be very busy~ but i know this 'program' is good for me and my friends~ OK that's all...tata~xD

0 comments: