BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monopoly!!!! 飞机棋 !!!(ps:don't know the english name >///<)

26/10/2010 Today the last day i going to school~ I mean this year only. Lets talk about today, first Crystal, yanlin, feng ser and me~ play 飞机棋 of course like me this type of smart girl is the champion!!!! (just now i am smart girl is only joking i am not smart.) After rehat, we play monopoly, when the game start i am the most rich, maybe! but the luck is not good every time, Oh My God!!! I go 'visit' feng ser 'hotel"!!!! RM 950 lost... T^T heart pain!!! When i going to lose, feng ser go visit back my 'hotel'~~~ Wahahahaahahahahaaa, my money come back to me~ At last, 放学~ =) Oh ya!!! today I make my friend angry... Sorry!!! Can you forgive me?? T^T Okay!! That's all~ update soon bye bye. :3

0 comments: