BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday~ Crystal!

30/3/2011 Today is one of my best friends birthday! Crystal Happy Birthday~ hahaha... you old liao lor... ah ma!!! xD (hokkien) PS: some one gonna kill me! blekk *无视* First, Yanlin, Crystal and me~~ go eat McD, crystal very lousy... only eat half burger keep saying I am full d... haizz Orz but she also eat finish the burger~ 3:00 p.m. we go to badminton, 5:00 we went back my shop... (me buy bubble tea, yanlin buy ice lemon tea and drink.) When we went back my shop, we found a little poor cat... T_T I think that cat drop in to the longkang before, because after crystal tell me de~

1/4/2011 Today I know my 排名, is no.14 but I prefer I can get no.8-10 de but haizz cannot... then fine lo, no.14... Tomorrow have Wushu, 8:00-9:30 pratice, 9:30-10:00 pratice kawad.... Try my Best ba~! :) OMG!!! haven't do my Moral Essays and home work... Ahhh! >w< nvm do it on tomorrow lo~ easy... but must remenber!~ :3 Okay... that's all bye! :)

0 comments: