BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

wow~ I got a new shoe!!!

14/22/2010 I go Giant d stall saw a spot shoe? not sure is spot shoe a not, whatever!!! I love this shoe!!! Later i will upload the shoe picture on my facebook or my blog~ Ya, my sister give my cutie puppy a name is "Lucky Boy", not bad.:) By the way, some of my friend now is working part time, am I lazy? Who can tell me? am I lazy :3

15/11/2010 Today 4:00 or earlier keep raining until 5:40 like that! Just now I call My Friend, we chat time you know how long is it? is 55 minute!!! Oh My God... This is my first time chat so long!!! Let's do a record!!!

Time:8:00-8:55
Date: 15/11/2010
Character: Me And Yanlin

Haha~ This is my new record!!! Come clap hand for me!!! Okay that's all!!! buh bye~ :p

0 comments: