BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Woohoo... I really can relax~ :)

Today is my PMR result come out~ Walao... When I get my result seriously I am going to cry d...:3 Luckily I think I can pleased my result... Next week maybe i got out with my best friends~ Yeah I have a long time didn't go "gai gai" d!!! But haven't confirm yet... because still haven't settle the transport problem... Tonight I damm bad mood wehh, because some reason!

Oh ya!!!! Today I and Crystal wanna go to buy some food for our breakfast, but we pass the book shop Crystal says: want go and see the epop anot? "huh?! Okay~ (PS: in the mind I also wanna to see xDD) Final result is we buy the epop didn't buy breakfast~ Aiya... just tread as keep fit~ Crystal you agreed right? haha

pfft Finally finish updating my blog~ Bye Bye

0 comments: