BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yeah!!! 我今天很开心!因为血拼到超开心~

28/12/2010 Today I go sunway pyramid and "gai gai" Me, Yanlin, Lydia, Crystal and Lydia Brother~Yuu sorry ar, because din ajak you go... paiseh Yanlin, Crystal, Lydia I Love you guys!!!! ♥♥♥ give me Christmas present!! Later I will post my Present photo to my this blog and facebook~ Let's me talk about distance of shopping~ Today 12.00 p.m. we went to Sunway~ like 2 o'clock somethings we go eat Mc'D, Lydia I will remember you... because you make my weight become XXkg... (joking only don't angry ar~)

Okay... Next, We go to Speedy~ Lydia buy a Utada Hikaru Album. Me, yanlin and Crystal go speedy 白撞 (the mean is go inside the shop, go and see the every things, at last din buy anythings~>_O) haha~ hope you guys will understands~ After 白撞, we go Popular Book Shop buy some novel somethings that... yanlin just now you buy how many Anime Disc ar? aiya... don't care! I buy my first novel~ is really feel good~ At Last we go don't know what the shop name so din write, at there me, yanlin, crystal and lydia buy key chain, calender card and a Durara things~

When 3.00 somethings we went back home... Next week is terms begins... 1/3/2011 I think that's all pfft...

Bite Off (hehe, borrow and use for one time ar, yanlin~) :3

0 comments: