BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Special!~

Hey, blog I am back~ :D
Before 6 August 2011, me, yanlin, kah lai, yoong xin, min yi, and feng ser planning to go yoong xin house!~
►6 Augsut 2011◄
First, me, min yi and yoong have wushu class~~ Stressing!!~ *w* When i were suffering, kah lai, yanlin, feng ser come to school!! watching me suffering! After finish the wushu class... we went to my shop because me mau take bath.... xSSSS
When 11.00, yoong xin mommy come and fetch us to yoong xin house!~~ (auntie> thank you!!):D
Before we went to yoong xin house, we went to yoong kang school to fetch him~ PS: yoong kang is yoong xin brother!~
When we reach yoong xin house!!~ min yi and yoong xin go masak for us!~ spaghetti and mushroom soup~ yum yum! ^w^ and fruit and jelly!~
After this we play some card game!! wee... yanlin become bao qing tian! wahahahah! how evil am i!! or yanlin you want sailor moon!~~ They all din get a chance to draw my face!~ wee!!~~ (except that time! okay?!~) After this they bring a surprise for me, but i also get dou xiu xiu jor...
sorry about that... Anyway, I really want to thanks to your guys again!~ bring this surprise for me~ That's make me so xing fu and happy!!
Now let me list out what my friends gave me in my birthday~
♦yanlin-> chocolate
♦kah lai-> earrings
♦yoong xin-> cake
♦min yi-> cap
♦feng ser-> chocolate
♦li ying-> essence and pen
♦yun ling-> a chicken

Let me upload some photo~

(me and yoong xin *mama*)


fruit xDD


lonely de spaghetti


a piece of cake~ xDDDDD


my birthday cake~


min yi and me xDDD

Next time i will upload more photo!~

~Ciao-ciao~









0 comments: