BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Flash Back!

Last month i did many thing! Is my most happy month in year of course is including august *because my ji mui help me to celebrate my brithday!* :DDDD love you guys~
~September~
First, yeah! 我去看东于哲! super high!!! and shake hand with them!!~~ they hand is so soft and big~ no... and cold becoz they stay at e-con shop~~ wee!!~ that day I also met Siew Khim, erm.. she is my senior~ Ya, can say that~ :DDDD tapi horr.... me got little bit bu shuang! becoz when taking photo she stand beside xiao dong!! :((( whateverrr The most important thing is I can take photo with them~ (虽然是大合照啦~)
put some picture to let you guys see~

好阳光的笑容!!!


(售卖专辑和杯子的地方)


(蜜糖水~)



他们在为参赛的人,评分噢~


(大合照~~ )you guys can see me?? xDDD
礼盈你在干嘛!???

(偷拍~~)

Ciao-ciao~~

0 comments: